Dr. Usha Varma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usha Varma?

terrible receptionist

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Varma is fabulous! She appears stern but is very friendly and listens to your concerns. The only negative thing I have to say is about her new receptionist. It took well over half an hour to just schedule an appointment. I called in the day of my appointment to double check the time I was scheduled, as I live 30 minutes from her practice. I was asked to hold, to which I replied yes and the woman then proceeded to hang up on me.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Dr. Varma is an amazing doctor! I would not have my second child without her. She is extremely thorough and detailed. At times she can be a little abrasive, but that is also part of her charm. i will not see another gynecologist until she retires.

Simply the best!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

You will not find a better doctor than Dr Varma. She truly cares about her patients, she takes the time, she is detailed, thorough and she tells it like it is. I admire her dedication and passion to her profession and to her patients. Today it is almost unheard of that when you go into labor and page your dr YOUR dr shows up. It's not about who is on call with Dr Varma. If you are her patient, Dr Varma delivers your baby. She is a wonderful person who has always made me feel safe and well cared for. Many other drs could/should learn from her!

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr Varma is the rare doctor that actually cares about the patient more than her own bottom line. Most ob/gyn Dr.s these days have several physicians that rotate the patient appointments and you rarely get your doctor there for delivery. That is not the case with Dr. Varma, you see her at every visit and she was there when I gave birth which was very important to me. I don't know how I would have made it through my last pregnancy without her. She is the most caring and understanding doctor I have ever met. I will never go to another doctor.

Wonderful Dr. with extensive knowledge

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Varma delivered my son over 28 years ago. I have been going to her ever since with the exception when I moved out of State for 9 years. My Dr. in the other state was a good Dr. but did not compare to Dr. Varma. So as soon as I returned to Denver I started seeing Dr. Varma again. She has a lot of knowledge about hormones and guides her patients with information and knowledge that is very thorough. She is both compassionate and straightforward and kindhearted. She goes out of her way to make sure that you are taken care of and informs you of your options. SHE IS GREAT!

outstanding doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I have going to her for more then 15 years and I would never change. Always there for me.

Excellent care with personal touch

Posted on May 9th, 2011

She took care of my wife as personal friend.She helped a lot to follow-up with insurance for one of lab billing issue which saved me >1500 bucksShe was really there through out my wife pregnancy

Fantastic doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2010

I had the best experience with Dr. Varma and her staff. The care is very personal, they make me feel very special, and after 4 years of trying to have a baby, Dr. Varma was able to diagnosis my blood clotting disorder and treat me so that I now have a beautiful 8 week old son. She has a gentle, compassionate bedside manner, she is straightforward and honest, she continues to educate herself and is highly respected by other doctors and nurses, and she educates her patients. Wonderful experience, best doctor I've ever had!

Usha Varma is excellent Doctor