Dr. Usharani R Natarajan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Usharani R Natarajan?

Very considerate and personable. Answered all my questions and was comfortable in her professionalism and course of treatment.

My 4-Star+ Physician

Dr. Natarajan treated me while I was in the hospital with my 7th bout of pneumonia. Because of her care and by actually taking the time to listen to me re: my symptoms and past occurrences, she came up with a diagnosis of what my lung condition really was! Due to her expertise in infectious diseases, Dr. Natarajan was able to treat my condition with the proper medication and limit my time in the hospital. Follow-up office visits are courteously and conveniently scheduled with very minimal waiting time. It is very rare to find a physician who works as closely with a patient as Dr. Natarajan does, and I have every confidence in her ability to keep me well in future years. Thank you so very much, Dr. Natarajan, for all your care!

Dr. Usharani R Natarajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.