Dr. Ute Dreiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ute Dreiner?

Firm to the point!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I recently became a patient of Dr. Dreiner and partner Marcy Gambino. I noticed that some people gave her a less than perfect rating.I have two serious types of arthiritis and have suffered with pain for way to long without a proper diagnoses.Between Dr. Dreiner and her partner Marcy Gambino,i have been diagnosed with this extremely painful disease and I now am in the process of being treated.When I read the comments and saw someone walked out I said to myself, that's who I want seeing me.I've seen to many people play sick. that hurts the people that need real medical attention.

Find Someone elso

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Just like someone else said. She said it was all in my head. Since then I had both knees replaced, I'm on meds for arthritis as I was in severe pain and Dr. Morell help me a lot.

A doctor that listens!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

She was very nice. My first visit she walked in, introduced herself and asked me to please tell me the whole story about my problem. She sat and listened. She told me she didn't want to look at the lab results until she heard everything from me. She did not rush me or belittle anything I had to say. I went for two more follow-ups and was treated with kindness and respect every time.

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I waited months to get in to see Dr. Dreiner. It was a waste of my time and money to go. It didn't seem like she was really listening to me. She treated me like it was all in my head, told me there was nothing she could do for me and said "everyone has aches and pains". I literally got up and walked out of the office.

Posted on May 25th, 2017