Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Utpal P Parekh has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Utpal P Parekh has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 18
The nurses are a complete joke. You cant understand a word they say. The male nurse is soo rude, this is definitely not his profession. The front desk girls however are excellent. Very friendly and courteous. They are underpaid for all they do. Hope they complain to the department of labor in Illinois. I love Dr. Moran. But Dr. Parekh needs to wake up earlier because he is never on time. Always late and waiting in office is over 2 hours. Not worth it. If you have good insurance people, find a real professional!!!
This doctor is absolute ridiculous. My mom made a appointment at 2:15 and the doctor still hasnt showed up yet and its 3:00. The staff was also very argumentive. This isnt the first time this has happend to her. I mean whats the point of keeping an early appointments if hes not going to show up! Why not just keep your appointments later! Do not schedule an appointment with him.
Saw him three times and waited for well over an hour every time. The staff informed me upon arrival that he was 6 patients behind and it would be about 90 minutes. It's incomprehensible that they wouldn't pick up the phone and offer to reschedule patients when they're that far behind. Absolutely horrible. It's a shame because the actual doctor is nice.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohn P Moran Md, 1849 W Army Trail Rd, Addison, IL
Dr. Utpal P Parekh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, IL.