Have you seen Dr. Utpal S Shah?

Unreliable Practice -- Inexperienced Doctor at their practice- Group of clueless doctors

This review is not so much about Dr Shah's services BUT about the lack of professionalism his group has. After a very horrid situation last Thursday 10/1 that we experienced at this office - Dr Shah did not even bother call and get our story to understand exactly what happened-- INSTEAD on a negative review that was left on their fbook page for one of the doctors that provided US (my child and I) with HORRIBLE service, this practice sent us a letter stating they will not be seeing my 2 kids anymore who have been coming to this practice since the DAY THEY WERE BORN. I am highly disappointed and would not recommend this practice to ANYONE ever. They are not open to criticism and clearly not willing to fix their mistakes. This is the type of practice you would want to stay away from -- do not trust them for anything. If need be take your child to the specialist without consulting with the doctors here as they will only make it worse for you and then recommend take your child to a specialist as Dr Marcus did for us. FOr more details about this feedback read the reviews left for Dr Marcus.

This office and most of their doctors are amazing. I would highly recommend it

Highly Recommend

I have been going to the East WIndsor pediatric group for the last 1.5 years and cannot say enough positive things about the physicians and staff there. I have a 2 year old and 4 month old so I average about 1 appointment per month between well visits and sick visits. We primarily see Dr Shah but have also seen Drs Goodman, Howe, and Marcus and all are simply wonderful. The wait time at the office is pretty quick and I never feel rushed when I'm there. The doctors take the time to answer questions and really get to know my children. I am also able to schedule sick visits the same day which is great, even if I call late in the afternoon. With my last pediatrician I sometimes had to wait 2 days for a sick visit. When I have called the office about various questions, one of the doctors always calls back by the end of the day and really takes the time to talk to me. I would highly recommend this pracatice to anyone new in the the area or anyone looking for excellent pediatricians!

Wonderful

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Shah for our baby and it's been really a pleasant experience with him. His diagnosis is pretty good, spends good amount of time with us to respond to all our questions and also recommends what food the baby needs and activities for physical development.

Great Experience

My husband and I are very happy with the practice! Dr. Shah is our baby's doctor and he is extremely down to earth and easy to talk to. He really makes us feel comfortable with all of our questions and concerns. He takes his time with us which we appreciate. He follows up with us by calling us. Also, we had a non-urgent question, and he was not in the office that day, but one of the other doctors called us back within 10-15 minutes. She was super helpful as well! The office staff is very nice and helpful.

Great doctors!!

I've been bringing my children to this office for many years. Everyone is just so wonderful. The doctors are very knowledgeable and caring. I recommend this office to everyone!!

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

This practice is going downhill. The care is good but has become more focused on making money and are loosing sight of what patients come there in the first place for - good quality care and advise with cordial discussions. This will lead to more patients coming in via word of mouth and in turn lead to more money....I think the priorities have changed. I would rather find a new Dr. who is more focused on the medical care and less on getting money. Bring back Dr. Suresh Shah.

mother of 2

I have been going to the practice for almost 3.5 years but just started recently seeing Dr Shah as a backup doctor for sick visits, etc for my 5 month old and now 3.5 year old as well. He's extremeley knowledgable and explains the diagnosis well. Would never want to go to any other practice. However, someone did mention about the Admin staff Debbie and this other girl, that is very true. They WILL CANCEL your appointment as soon as you check in. The rest of the staff, girls that make appointments and do checkins are extremelyyyyy friendly, not one but all of them. Always get you the earliest appointment and prompt with their service. Love this practice and would DEF recommend to family & friends.

Excellent Doctor; Horrible Administrative Staff

Dr. Paul is amazing - he is very knowledgable, spends enough time with the parents, answers all the questions and gives realistic / practical viewpoints. The office is great, the medical staff is equally good; however, the administrative staff is horrible - God forbids if your insurance denies a claim (due to some systematic error), the office manager Debbie and her billing person Annie are extremely rude and will threaten to cancel your appointment. They are not at all helpful and will make you go to the office to get simple things answered that could be answered over the phone. I wish the administrative staff was as nice as the doctors and the medical staff!

Amazing Clinician

All of the docs in the practice are fantastic. I have taken all 3 of my kids to them since birth. I can't speak of them highly enough! Take your kids to them...they are the best!+++

Amazing Group

Fantastic group-Energetic, up to date doctors.They get along great with my kids.

Excellent doctor, thrilled with his care. Would not go anywhere else!!

Dr. Utpal S Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Windsor, NJ.