Dr. Uwe R Pontius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Uwe R Pontius?

Best of the Best

Dr.Pontius is an excellent Doc!!! His expertise, professionalism and concern for his patients as he attends to them is nothing but extraordinary!!! Thank you so very much for your service. God Bless!

Very nice and very helpful.

treatment of wife

Dr. Pontius has tried everything short of surgery to no avail but said that when she had enough pain to where surgery was the only thing left, to let him know.

He is a excellent doctor he makes you feel as if your a friend an not just a patient! He cares.

Excellent Top Notch Doctor

The best doctor in the world. His belief in God and his specail care and excellent patient relations plus his experience makes him the best doctor in the world. My sister and I have both gone to him for the last 35 years wouldn't go with anyonelse.

If I need to have surgery again (hope not) I won't search for any one else!

after total hip replacement

Surgery went well but knee was causing agony for three days before it was addressed. Pontius drained the knee and it felt better but agony returned two days later.Going in today and pray he can do something about the knee pain. Overall, I am happy with what Doctor Pontius has done.

Outstanding doctor.

I was severly injured in 1986 and initially told I would probably lose my leg and most likely would never walk again. I remember Dr. Pontius coming to my room and telling me that he couldn't make any promises, but if I was willing to try, he would do everything possible. Here I am 26 years later, after more surgeries than I care to remember and I have my leg and am able to walk and continue on with life. This year I injured the leg again and the local doctors couldn't figure out how to fix it. I made the trip from Missouri to San Antonio and as always, Dr. Pontius diagnosed the problem correctly and put me on the right path to recovery. I have always found him to be an amazing person and his entire staff have always been very helpful and professional.

A very caring doc who can relate the matter in layman terms.

Dr Pontius is a down to earth care giver who can relate the problem in layman terms. I truly felt that he cared about me and fully knew about my injury. Of course, his appreciation and knowledge of my passion -- golf, and service in the USAF, made it clear that I trusted him fully. He accommodated me for my schedule, not his! I don't want more surgery but, if/when I do, Dr P is my first choice.

excellent doctor

Dr.Pontius is a wonderful,caring,compasionate doctor. My husband and I both see him. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge. He has a great bedside manner. I would definately recommend him to anyone needing an excellent doctor who goes above and beyond. Absolutely no complaints. EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!! THE BEST!!!!!

hip surgery

he left me with one leg longer than the other. incompetant

Dr Pontius is the best!

We have been seeing Dr. Pontius for year - Our entire family. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and a great doctor. I highly recommend this doctor.