2.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Ignore your need

Met her first time and gave me only 15 minutes of her time. I am new patient and should given me more time to know my conditions of my well being. Very rude and does not listen about your mental illness and health situations. Gave me an rx that I am very unsure of. Very pushy! Giving her a chance and will see her in few weeks. Review will updated after the second visit.

a physician who develops a trusting relationship - I only know my doctor/patient relationship as she consistently protects her patients including the waiting room seldom has more than 1 patient.

The absolute worse doctor I have ever met. Very cold and arrogant. Changed all my husband's meds without any followup to see how they would affect him. His mental state drastically and irrevocably declined. Stay as far away from this woman as you can. She does more harm than good.

Best doctor

She is the most caring and passionate physician. Takes time to listen and discuss every issue in detail. I have been her pt for many years.

Awful doctor

Worst doctor I have ever had. Would take two weeks to fill my prescription after continually harassing the staff that I was running out of medication. Every time I would run out of medication because she would mess up my prescription and put a different patient's medication as mine. Was taking another patient's medication for 2 months. Never going back to her.

pill pusher

Rude and mistrustful

Dr. Lateef is wonderful. Unfortunately his partner Dr. Faheem is just the opposite. I don't know if she is just unhappy in general or hates all people who happen to need mental health. I don't know how Lateef can work with this woman for so long and not be suicidal. I will not be able to keep seeing Lateef unfortunately because of her. She should be diagnosed and not diagnosing.

Dr. Uzma S Faheem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cary, NC.