Dr. Uzma Z Khan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Uzma Z Khan?

Horrible Bedside Manor

She was insensitive with the way she spoke to me. She also changed what she stated in spot 1 to when I went back to her. Did not explain my diagnosis really at all and got irritated by questions. When I told 2 of my other doctors about my experience they both said to definitely disregard and go see another doctor. I could go into more about what my new dr said about what she did wrong but point is she seems to busy to really care, and if I repeated her comments you would be in shock. This already depressed patient went home in a very dark place and if my good support wouldn't have been there and my doctor hadn't seen me I don't know if I would even be here. I know it sounds drastic but if you had heard and experienced what I did you would understand. Go elsewhere if you can so you don't get the experience I did.

IMPRESSED

DR KAHN IS VERY PERSONABLE. SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. SHE CONSIDERS THEM HER FAMILY. SHE SPENDS TIME WITH HER PATIENTS. SHE IS EXCEPTIONALLY THOROUGH. SHE IS STRAIGHT-FORWARD IN HER EXPLANATIONS. AT THE CULMINATION OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, SHE ANNOTATES HER INSTRUCTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS FOR YOUR LATER PERUSAL AT HOME. SHE ANSWERS QUESTIONS WILLINGLY . SHE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN.

Dr. Uzma Z Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osage Beach, MO.