Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Uzoamaka M Obinabo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
Unlike the previous poster, I like her... yes her manner is brisk and efficient and she doesn't baby anyone but this doesn't mean she doesn't care. I too have chronic back pain and had to be referred to a pain doctor and her staff got me an appointment within a few days. Since then the pain doctor has discovered a spinal fracture that needs a bone cement procedure which cannot be done yet because my white blood cell count is too high, indicating a risk of infection. Dr. Obinabo promptly ordered a battery of tests and has me on a course of treatment for some of the things that have showed up ... she is thorough and careful ... just what I want a doctor I can trust to be.
Dr. Obinabo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Uzoamaka M Obinabo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaner Medical Group, 1305 Airport Fwy Ste 220, Bedford, TX
Dr. Uzoamaka M Obinabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.