Dr. Uzoma Owunna Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Uzoma Owunna?

Warm, Friendly, Caring and Very Knowledgeable

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Owunna has been my physician for the last few years. I find Dr. Owunna warm, friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. I often recommend her to my friends and family when they are in need of a doctor .

Very Thorough, Professional and Caring, Highly Recommended

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Very thorough, professional and caring doctor who goes above and beyond to ensure patient is comfortable, understands health condition, prognosis and course of treatment. Highly recommend Dr. Owuna.

Friendly and Extremely Professional

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I arrived and was registered very quickly and was in the exam room for a very short time. My doctor was extremely professional and friendly and the staff was also efficient and friendly.

Highly Recommended

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Doctor Owunna for 10 years and I absolutely love her. She is easy to talk to with a great bedside manner. She delivered both of my children and helped me through the whole process. I was never scared or worried because I knew she would be there to handle anything. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. My most recent visit was perfect. I had very little wait time and the reception staff was friendly and helpful. I had some questions for Dr. Owunna about future contraceptive and she, once again, eased all my fears. I would recommend her and the OBGYN of East Brunswick to anyone looking for a great experience with an OBGYN.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Owunna is the best. After all these years of finding a good Ob -gyn, I finally found one. She helps me ease my fear and answer all my questions.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Love, Love, Love her.. Ladies if you have a teenager that needs BC options she is the best.. talks directly to them asks all of the questions as parents we tend to shy away from. She is as well my Dr. One of the best decisions I ever made.

Great

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. Owunna was very thorough, asked all the important questions and has a great "bed side manner". She did a great job with cesarean delivery that I had with my son 6 yrs ago and I trust her completely .

Wonderful

Posted on May 16th, 2014

I had a very short wait time in the waiting room and while waiting for Dr. Owunna who was wonderful. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Caring

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient in this office for close to 25 years, and the care and treatment I receive from Dr. Owunna is the best! She is caring, understanding, gentle and always willing to listen. I have recently moved to NY, I will still make the over hour trip in to see her.

Comfortable

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr.Gross of the Obgyn Group of East Brunswick and her staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. The doctor explained all procedures and the follow up that was needed.

Professional

Posted on November 29th, 2013

Everyone was very pleasant & helpful from the moment I arrived till I left. As always, Dr. Owunna was professional and a joy to talk to about anything ...

Posted on November 15th, 2013

This was my first appointment with Doctor Owunna. I have been a patient of this facility for two years now and was trying to find the right doctor to ...