Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cherukupally Reddy
Dr. Cherukupally Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital and Rapides Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cherukupally Reddy has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Cherukupally Reddy has the following 9 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Cherukupally Reddy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Has been around long enough to start out with 28 years ago, now seeing my grandchildren. Dr Reddy was in an office on Worley Dr then, quite a bit different than where he is now. He's been my saving grace and reassuring friend throughout these years. Actually developes a bond with his patients family. Can't say enough good things about him. Staff was and continues to be helpful, calming and just a nice overall working relationship among themselves is evident. Did have some difficulty with one of the office managers (Janice) years ago but she left and things seemed to flow much more smoothly.
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Rapides Regional Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions501 Medical Center Dr, Alexandria, LA
Dr. Cherukupally Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.