Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Imperial, CA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Palakodeti is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Hospital. Dr. Palakodeti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has the following 14 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I have had 2 stress tests and 1 nuclear stress test I have had 2 stents done in San Diego at UCSD by Dr Palakodeti and his team. I will be going back to UCSD next week for the Dr to do a third Angiogram because of some new issues. The Doctors team and staff are always very friendly. When I had some BP issues i called the office and a nurse was put on the phone with me. Office visits wait time is always between 5 to 20 minutes. I cannot imagine seeing a different Cardiologist
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Palakodeti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsImperial Cardiac, 516 W Aten Rd Ste 1, Imperial, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti in this video.
Dr. Vachaspathi Palakodeti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Imperial, CA.