Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vadim L Madfis
Dr. Vadim L Madfis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Madfis is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Vadim L Madfis has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vadim L Madfis has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Dementia Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Vadim L Madfis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vadim L Madfis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
He is very moody. One time I went to see him and he was very sweet and attentive but the next time I saw him he was VERY irritable and treated me so badly. He gave me no explanation and he kept leaving the room even when we were in the middle of the conversation. I will never ever see him or refer him ever.
If you're an older patient who wants constant visits for one problem, this is the man for you. If you speak Russian, even better. If not... Long unnecessary waits, poor bedside manner, lots of unnecessary tests ( if they see that your insurance will cover it), never get the results back, incompetent staff. Misdiagnoses. Even arguments from the dr about why you dont have MORE visits. Terrible.
Dr. Madfis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Tartu
Graduated in 1990
Mount Sinai Medical Center Cleveland
Dr. Vadim L Madfis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates Of Jacksonville Pa, 6320 Saint Augustine Rd Unit 12A, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Vadim L Madfis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.