Dr. Vadrevu K Raju Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vadrevu K Raju?

rude

when I questioned why i was being charged $35 copay rather then $10 he simply said that I should never come back and to go to another doctor. I was there for 1 1/2 hours and never did get a refraction exam nor a prescription. Since I indicated that I had pre-diabetes the billing person said that I had to be charged for a medical eye exam rather than a vision exam. I had come in for a vision exam and wondered why I was being charged for a medical exam. He never did introduce himself although he did give me a fist bump when we first met. My report said that I had cataracts. However, he never mentioned that to me. The billing person had to go get him to explain the cataract note he put on the report. I will take his suggestion and not come back and look for another eye doctor next year.