Dr. Vahan S Kassabian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vahan S Kassabian?

I feel very confident in the advice of Dr. Kassabian.

My experience with Dr. Kassabain

I have had a very good experience with every visit and treatment and even my Hospital work he did for me, could have not ask for better results than I have had and look forward to having with his great care and quality of work he dose.

Caring and compassionate doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Kassabian to anyone that needs a good urologist.

Caring, capable physician

Doctor Kassabian was very thorough in his explanations and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed and he made me feel more at ease about my condition. I would definitely recommend him.

Dr. Kassabian is very caring and courteous. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone. Excellent care!

Caring and skilled

Explains issues clearly. Not an alarmist. Great surgeon.

Very unfriendly doctor. Rushes through appointment and is curt and rather defensiuve when you try to get simple answers. Would not choose to recommend him to anyone.

Patient Focus

Dr Kassabian has excellent patient focus and concern. Through biopsies and follow ups his expertise helped make good decisions.

Wonderful

Dr. Kassabian is the kind of doctor who should be used as an example of excellence in all medical schools

Patient First

I was referred to Dr. Kassabian through my Sister-in-Law who calls on Urologists in South Florida. After being diagnosed with PC, she reached out to her network to find me a Specialist that would keep my Best interests at the forefront and not steer me to a treatment that would put my Quality of Life last, but First. Dr. Kassabian was highly referred to her and as it turns out he was a member of the Practice that I was going to. Although at the beginning of this journey, I have already experienced through all of my research and conversations, conflicting direction. What I most appreciate about Dr. Kassabian is; he truly listened to what I had to say, what was most important to me, and I really feel like he got to know me through our consultation. I believe laying this foundation, and what I perceive as his genuine care for what is important to me, puts him in a class above many who practice in this arena. When battling a cancer diagnosis, it is so important to build trust between the "Experts" you go to that can alter your life for the good or the bad. That you are not just another number coming through their doors, and gain an understanding that they are not only affecting the patient’s life but the patients families as well. I believe Dr. Kassabian gets this and appreciate having him in my corner at this stage of my battle.

GA Urology - Dr. K

Quickest doctor's visit I've ever had. Arrived 20 minutes early and left 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment. Gave the usual samples on arrival, saw the doctor, answered some questions, doctor and patient. See you in six months.

Dr. Kassabian is the best Dr. I have ever had.

I always recommend him to my family, my friends and anyone who has a problem that Urologist, when he started treating me over 4 years ago he told me he would have me felling better than I have felt in years he has absolute don this for me and I have had great improvements with my GP, Dentist,Eye Doctor and skin doctor while on his treatment. I could not be more pleased with him.