Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vahan Madatovian has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vahan Madatovian has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor cares about his visit more than you. i had to call to get my annual check up result.after that doctor told me i had high cholesterol of 240 but the previous year i had 260 but he didn't ever bother to call me. he did not even told me my vitamin d is low.i had to get a copy of my result and check my self.
Dr. Madatovian has definitely no right to call him self a doctor. Visiting his office for a few times became the worst experience ever. Literally in every step of the way. This doctor is neglectful, ignorant and a cold blooded person. I didn't get any proper answers/suggestions/recomendations to the concerns i had. His staff is least accomodating either. All what this so called doctor does care about it's how to rob the patients and insurance companies.Definitely avoid going to this doctor and if you're already his patient ,run away from his office as fast as you can.
37 Years Experience
Yerevan University Of Traditional Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Vahan Madatovian accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsVahan Madatovian Md, 1101 N Pacific Ave Ste 102, Glendale, CA
Dr. Vahan Madatovian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.