3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vahe L Melkonyan?

Miracle

Dr. Melkonyan and his staff are professional, caring, compassionate and overall amazing human beings. Finding the Vena Vascular Center and being under Dr. Melkonyan’s care has truly been a blessing for me. After struggling with severe pain, vein deformities, rope veins and swelling from birth on my entire left leg and being turned away for treatment countless times for over 30 years; I consider Dr. Mikoyan my miracle. He is so compassionate and genuinely cares about me as his patient. Despites countless hurdles he’s had to face with my insurance, he has continued with my treatments as scheduled putting my medical needs first. He is an AMAZING doctor!

Best vein care in all LA county!

As a healthcare provider for more than 30 years, I can attest that Dr. Melkonyan is an exceptionally competent,dedicated, and caring physician. His kind manner and attentiveness to his patients is unsurpassed and uncommon in today's busy healthcare market. Committed to ensuring that each patient leaves with the best possible outcome, you will never feel rushed or other than completely satisfied with Dr. Melkonyan and his staff.

I had problems with my veins for some time. While visiting my friend in LA, I was recommended Dr. Melkonyan and his Vena clinic. He helped me a lot. The treatment and the staff were highly professional. Thank you, doctor, for your great job! Based on my experience, I can recommend Dr. Melkonyan to everyone in need.

My dad asked me to write a "thank you" letter in local newspaper for him..

I never met him, but he took care the vein problems of my mam and then dad too. Both are very happy with treatment results and the Doctors interpersonal skills.

one in a billion!

Very professional, polite, kind and very intelligent!

does care, very thourogh

Dr. Vahe L Melkonyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.