Dr. Vahid-David D Sedaghat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vahid-David D Sedaghat?

I love this man. He always takes all the time for his patients and always make sure you leave knowing what you want to. My kids adore him too. Couldn't ask for a better doctor anywhere

EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN

terrible

Waited 2.5 hrs to be seen. When he came into room he read chart and said get rest continue meds. That's it less than 1 minute! Was also MIS diagnosed twice with flu when I had kidney infection!

What an Amazing Doctor!!!

Dr. Sedaghat we are blessed to have you in our community, For 11 years, I & my family have come to you, and now, youv'e come to our town of Marion!!! you have set this town ablaze with your compassion and humanity and humility. You are the most revered Doctor in that hospital!!! People finally see why we have been willing to drive to Greentown to see you!!! God bless you and your family and we hope that you never leave us or Marion General for thar matter!!!.

Best Dr Around!

Dr Sedagaht is the best dr around. He is very good at diagnosis and does everything possible to find out what is wrong. He has great bedside manner and is one of the nicest doctors i have ever met. The only problem is the waiting time is always bad. Its almost always an hour later than the original appointment time when you get back to see him. But he is worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

DR. SEDAGHAT IS GREAT AND CARING

BUT STAFF IS NOT GOOD IN GETTING BACK.....AND REFILLS MUST BE PLANNED AS A VACATION.

Love the Dr.....but the staff is horrible

Dr. Sedaghat is amazing and it's unfortunate that his staff doesn't share the same passion that he has. When you are at the office they aren't so bad, but if you call it's a completely different story. I've never been treated so rudely by staff just for calling an asking a question or asking for test results. They would do well to remember what it's like to be the patient.

With sincere thanks....A patient's son

What a fantastic experience..he saved my mom's life!!!!A true gift for our community!!!

Best care I've ever had

I think that his reputation is now quite apparent... He is a knowledgable caring doctor, who doesn't mind spending a long time going over peoples issues and concerns, until we get it.. Simply put: He is a gem!!!

to all my patients

Dear friends and patients, I think this web site must be read with caution!I truely appreciate all the kind words that were shared on this site, and welcome constructive critisism.. However, at times I may see disgruntled perspective new patients that feel spited...They truely feel that there is something wrong, when in actuality the feeling is solely theirs, or perhaps there is a need for narcotics which I will not fulfill without testing, and proving a necessity for such medications... They subsiquently turn to unsubstanciated baseless critisism. I therfore, humbly ask that you read all these with a certain sense of caution knowning that non constructive negative comments my be just that of a disgruntled perspective patient that tried to establish with us and was not given the narcotis with which they have been accustomed. Thanks to all of you again for believing in me and allowing me to become a part of your family. I am truely humbled by the love you shower me with daily.... Its the only reason to come to work!!! :-)David S

Amazing Doctor

Dr Sedaghat treats my whole family. He loves his patients. Sometimes you may have a longer wait time. But, hes worth the wait.

not recommended

Dr. Sedaghat is a terrible listener. I had to tell him multiple times what was wrong he sent me for testing, after multiple tests I had to come back a week later. The following week he couldn't remember why I had to have the tests or who I was. This doctor needs to work on his patient care. It is a waste of money and time to see a doctor like him.