Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaidy V Nathan MD
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, FL, with another office in Arcadia, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nathan is affiliated with Desoto Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan has 2 locations
830 N Mills Ave
Arcadia, FL 34266
Book Online Now
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan has the following 10 expertise
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia Testing
Showing 3 of 3
Horrible treatment !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vaidy V Nathan - Posted on May 3rd, 2013
My sister was taken to emergency 3 nights ago. Dr. Nathan is evidently the Dr. assigned to her case. I am 1800 miles away undergoing cancer treatments. to date I have never spoken to this man. There has been no treatment, no contact...sister keeps calling me crying to come help her. What kind of a doctor treats people like this??? We have repeatedly called the hospital asking for information, and his office requesting he call me, and despite a promise from the nurse that he would call me tonight, I still have not heard from him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vaidy V Nathan - Posted on June 26th, 2012
clueless and unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vaidy V Nathan - Posted on April 14th, 2012
I was assigned this physician when in the hospital and could not be more dissatisfied. I was very sick with multiple issues. I was not getting any better and when my wife and I asked Dr. Nathan if I should be transferred to another facility to have access to specialists he screamed at both of us. He had my wife in tears just because we asked if he thought I should be transferred. He wanted to treat me himself and he clearly had no idea how to. He is the most disrespectful, arrogant and just horrible physicians I have ever seen.
Dr. Nathan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
- Med Coll Bellary-india
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vaidy V Nathan, MD - Geriatric Medicine in Arcadia, FL, in this video.
Dr. Vaidy V Nathan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arcadia, FL.