Dr. Val Lambros II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Val Lambros II?

Secret Surgery....

Great work, personable, down-to-earth and nobody knew I had work. Just that I looked better....

The Best bet

Great doctor and very caring. His work looks very natural and the healing time is about 1/2 of other doctors.

Not good

I was very disappointed with Dr. Lambros. Most of all I thought he was rude and unkind.

So Happy

I researched many Newport Beach Doctors for a breast augmentation. Dr. Lambros was the most honest and knowledgable doctor I met with. I couldn't be happier with my results. If I would have gone to another doctor, I would have ended up getting a full mastoplexy. He was referred to me by a friend and it's obvious he stays busy strickly on word of mouth. The office staff is kind and they were the first to not come across as sales women. I never waited more than 2 minutes to be seen. He takes his time and was amazing on the day of surgery. I highly recommend him.

Excelente

Me corrigio una pesima cirugia practicada por otro doctor, me cambio la vida el Dr. Lambros , otra vez soy feliz

Excelente

Dr. Lambros me compuso una mala cirugia de cara que yo tenia de otro cirujano plastico

Excellent Plastic Surgeon!! Highly Recommended!

I went to Dr. Lambros to get hyaluronidase injected due to another PS in Newport Beach injecting WAY too much and I had been miserable since February. Dr. Lambros was very professional and knowledgeable and I was very satisfied by the results after my horrible juvederm experience w another PS. Everyone in the office was very nice and when I got there I literally waited 5 min before I saw him. I will be going back to him for other services. Very trustworthy and a great Plastic Surgeon. Thank you again Dr. Lambros! :)

A great doctor but he charges a lot more than most other doctors that had consulted with.

Best of the Best!

Dr. Val Lambros II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona Del Mar, CA.