Dr. Val M Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Val M Phillips?

My family thought Dr. Val Phillips was a pompous jerk.

We are SO fortunate to have this man in our area!

First of all - Dr.Phillips is DEFINITELY not female. He is charming, witty, but serious. He is very intersted in his patients. The people who work with him have a great appreciation for him, which I believe is always a barometer for what kind of person I am dealing with. Dr. Phillips (I understand)perfected this procedure and brought it to Atlanta; it formerly was developed to use on heart patients, but now is being used to help with all kinds of problems. I would recommend him and his assistant - at Gwinett Lawrenceville Medical Center - Bruce, for anyone for anything!

Lung Cancer