Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valal K George
Dr. Valal K George, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI, with another office in Utica, MI. His specialties include Urology. Dr. George is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Hutzel Womens Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Valal K George has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Valal K George has the following 11 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Kidney Stones
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Valal K George is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. George and his staff are excellent. He was highly recommended from another urologist from Michigan Institute of Urology for his expertise for a particular procedure my dad required. After multiple UTI's in two months, Dr. George performed a procedure in his office and my dad is in great health again. Dr. George also has a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend Dr. George!!
Dr. George performed a UroLift procedure for a BPH problem. The procedure was very successful. Since the procedure, I no longer have to constantly go to the bathroom to urinate especially at night. The procedure was performed in an office setting and lasted about 15 minutes with no pain. Since it was performed in-office, I had no copay which is great. I just feel so much better now not having to constantly worry about if i go somewhere will there be a bathroom.
Horrid Dr; tried to overcharge me and was admonished by blue cross. Avoid at all cost
Dr. George is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Valal K George accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valal K George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.