Dr. Valarie Manley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valarie Manley?

Worst PEDIATRIC DOCTOR EVER

Posted on March 15th, 2015

This is the worst doctor ever please don't wast time or money..rude...ignorant.. just plain Getto..

Unacceptable and Unprofessional

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I am no longer having my child come to this office primarily due to the rude office staff and the doctor is always canceling her appointments. It is difficult for the doctor to follow through with an appointment. Most of the time, when I made an appointment with a doctor the office had me scheduled with a nurse practitioner. I repeatedly had to re-schedule appointments to see a doctor and when I did, it was rarely with the doctor that I wanted, Dr. Manley. They called me at 11:30am to let me know that Dr. Manley would not be in for my 1:50pm appointment. Then they refused to reschedule my appointment with Dr. Manley. When I addressed the officer manager about constantly having to reschedule appointments and the rude staff, she told me if I didn't like it, then this was not the office for me. I couldn't agree more. I was not that impressed with any of the Doctors or staff to put up with this unprofessional conduct.

Just horrible

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I have been taking my daught to Dr. Manley's office for over a year now, ever since she was born. I have only been seen by Dr. Manley once and that was two months ago. Even if I schedule her appointment right when they open and we are the first people there I still end up waiting about 45 mins to an hr. Besides the horrible wait times I always feel as if I am being talked down to when I am there. Big No No. My daughter has had some problem going to the bathroom and it took us over six months to finally get a refferal to a GI doc. The staff however is always plesant and nice. But I must say that that is to ONLY thing going for this practice. I have recently changed pediatric doctors and practices. STAY AWAY!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017