Dr. Valena J Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valena J Wright?

Excellent Doctor, staff not so good

I saw Dr. Wright about seven years ago. She performed a procedure for me. She has an excellent manner and is caring. I wanted to continue to see her for followups but she was told that she only sees cancer patients. Going to see her for a second opinion soon. Staff: Not helpful or friendly.

No Compassion whatsoever

She performed biopsies and never explained what she did or show any compassion for the way my body ended up afterwards. In fact, she came in smiling to let me know she was sending other doctors who she was passing me onto for further treatments and had to leave for another appointment or whstever .never asking me how I was doing or explaining why I ended up with tube coming out of my bladder and swelling and pain everywhere when I only went in for one spot and didn't find out that she decided to dicect me like a science project until the next doctor on the team told me the truth. Dr. Wright never examined me ever again in eight months or ever explained why she decided to destroy my body and my life.

She is amazing She is the sweetest person you would ever want to have for a doctor. She has been my doctor for 6 years ever since I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and I love her

Highly recommend

Dr. Wright Has been the perfect doctor for me. She is extremely knowledgeable and has answered every question with complete honesty. When diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, I wanted and needed someone with knowledge, someone with experience and some one would would be honest and not sugar coat the situation. I would have to make decisions and care for myself once I was home, so honesty was a mandatory quality in a doctor. I liked her serious, professional mannerisms. Now that I am doing well, she is more relaxed and quite pleasant BUT still professional. With Ovarian cancer, I was not looking for a friend, I was looking for the best doctor possible and I am very glad i found her.

In my opinion, this doctor was uncaring and condescending. I would never recommend her.

Never Again

Dr. Soto-Wright did my first Myomectomy surgery ,and every time I look at my body I get so mad. She performed the surgery then went on vacation and had her students check in on me ; which I though was very unprofessional. She did not even want to shake my hand in the first meeting. I would never go back or recomend her to anyone!!!

great doctor.. very professional. I am a patient.

doesn't care about YOU

after one visit with Dr. Soto-Wright she recommended a hysterectomy and scheduled a surgery. After I sought a 2nd opinion she refused to even talk to me again. I cancelled the surgery.

Dr. Valena J Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.