Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valentin Antoci MD
Dr. Valentin Antoci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunnyside, WA, with other offices in Sunnyside, WA and Sunnyside, WA . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Antoci is affiliated with Sunnyside Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Valentin Antoci has 3 locations
2705 E Lincoln Ave
Sunnyside, WA 98944
2705 E Lincoln Ave
Sunnyside, WA 98944
Book Online Now
Dr. Valentin Antoci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Valentin Antoci has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valentin Antoci - Posted on January 26th, 2016
I saw him for the first time today. He could have just set a surgery date for me but he had some concerns for me and so Im going to try more physical therapy like he said. I dont know about follow ups... the DR was very nice and he seemed honest and had a good sense of humor. I liked him. And Im not easily swayed. I have seen way worse than him just recently!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Valentin Antoci - Posted on December 30th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Antoci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Valentin Antoci Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valentin Antoci, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Sunnyside, WA, in this video.
Dr. Valentin Antoci is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunnyside, WA.