Dr. Valentin Fuster Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Valentin Fuster?

Posted on December 21st, 2016

wonderful dr. great visit .

In the best hands possible

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I had an extensive blockage of the LAD but no other damage. No other cardiologist I consulted had ever seen that combination of extreme blockage without other signs of CAD. Dr. Fuster was recommended to me and was able to explain its origins and made a clear explanation of the importance of getting a stent. He arranged to have the procedure performed in 4 days after my seeing him. Subsequent to the procedure, he was very attentive to my comments as well as kind, gentlemanly, and warm. I feel tremendously grateful and fortunate that I came under his inspired care.

"The Best of the Best"

Posted on November 10th, 2013

Aside from being a physician who provides unmatched cardiac care and the best of advice, coupled with an ability to find solutions that other physicians cannot, Dr. Fuster's warm and caring demeanor always leaves the patient informed and free of anxiety after the visit. He is one of a kind!

Saved My Grandfather

Posted on September 18th, 2013

My Grandfather had complications and a heart attack after having a hip replacement. My entire family and I recall fondly how Dr. Valentin Fuster swooped into his hospital room and helped save my Grandfather's life. Dr. Fuster made everything in my Grandfather's patient care better. We are forever grateful for his expertise and care.

Truly one of the best in his field

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Fuster is the most brilliant doctor I have met. His thoroughness and level of insight are unmatched, and help explain why he is so well-known in the world of cardiology. When you are with him, you receive his undivided attention. He is an accessible doctor and is patient and exhaustive in addressing all of his patients' questions and concerns. I consider myself fortunate to be in his care.

One of a kind

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Fuster gathers all the qualities you dream of in a doctor. 100% accurate diagnosis and treatment. Impeccable both as the expert in his field and as a human being.

Dr

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Saved my husband's life

Posted on April 10th, 2008

Dr. Fuster is the very best doctor we have ever known. He is world famous and we consider ourselves very lucky to know him and to have had his care. This listing does not do him justice. He was President of the American Heart Association. He is the best and anyone he recommends is the best. He has trained hundreds of doctors who are now all over the world. His patients are also all over the world, many rich and famous names you would know and his staff is beyond compare. He is brilliant and very kind and caring.

Posted on September 18th, 2017