Dr. Valentine Birds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valentine Birds?

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I have a lot of respect for dr Valentine Birds. He is a great physician and will help you any way he can. Very personable and comfortable to be around. He cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone regardless of their financial situation.

I wouldn't go anywhere else

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Dr. Birds does not accept insurance -- I have excellent medical coverage could see anyone, but choose to go to him because of his incredible knowledge about health, especially holistic health, e.g. working with the body and mind to give a person what he/she needs to stay healthy. He is unbelievably caring and has a wonderful "bedside manner". He listens to me and respects my opinions...he is knowledgeable about meds, labwork and traditional treatments but also has an understanding of other, more natural, ways of keeping healthy including bio-identical hormone therapy, which I follow with great results. I absolutely love him and thank him for the incredible care he provides for me and my family.

Contract Administrator

Posted on April 1st, 2010

I've been with Dr. Birds over 3 years upon returning to my hometown, Bakersfield. I needed to find a great doctor with skills and optimal behavior, Dr. Birds has all of these qualities and has improved my quality of living and life 10 folds.

Posted on July 16th, 2016