Dr. Valentine C Ozoigbo Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Valentine C Ozoigbo?

Dishonest

I waited for 1hour 30mins to see him. He did not examine for me for what I came for. He took a blood sample for tests. When my results came I saw that he had tested me for HIV as well plus other things without consent or ever mentioning it to me. When I called to asked why he tested me for those extra test without consent he said he cannot tell me every test he is going to do and he has too many patients so he is busy.

Money Hungry

This doctor seems to be just money hungry. In order to even have a conversation with him you have to come into the office. Doesnt pay attention to serious medical symptons if it cant be handled in his office. During my first check up I mentioned blood in the stool. he wouldnt give me a referreal for a colonoscopy and told me to come back in 3 weeks just for my results and referral even though we had already recieved the results in the mail. When I came back for the results he typed on his computer the whole visit with me and didnt provide any additinal feedback or info and STILL would not give me a referral instead told me to return in another three weeks. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Complete waste of money and time!!!!

Unbelievable.

I arrived early so that I could make this appointment as expedient as possible, unfortunately all in vain. I waited 3 hrs before I got up to go to the bathroom with the intention of leaving. Upon leaving my room I noticed that not only were there no patients, but the doctor was in a room by himself on his computer. He noticed me walking down the hall and enthusiastically told me that he would be right with me. I left the bathroom and made way towards the administrator to inform her that I was leaving when the doctor, seated, poked his head out the door telling me he was waiting. I told him that I was leaving when he responded, "It'll just take a minute." The audacity of this comment prompted me to continue with my departure. The woman at the front desk was very nice, by the way.

Dr. Valentine C Ozoigbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.