Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valeria Yashina
Dr. Valeria Yashina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Schaumburg, IL . She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yashina is affiliated with Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and Advocate Trinity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Valeria Yashina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Valeria Yashina has the following 2 expertise
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Dr. Valeria Yashina has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Valeria Yashina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Yashina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Advocate Trinity Hospital
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Henry Ford Hospital
St Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
48 Years Experience
Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valeria Yashina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.