Dr. Valerie Y Abbott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Y Abbott?

Dr. Abbott is Awesome

Dr. Abbott is very thorough. She gives detailed information regarding medical and blood tests. She is always willing to answer your questions and doesn't give candy coated answers. I love the new office. It's very nice. I love the ample and secure parking, too.

horrible service

I at one point had Dr. Abbott. ..as my primary care physician. I was blown away by her professionalism and ability to help patients. I moved from the area and upon returning I immediately looked her up. I was so disgusted with her front desk guy and the entirety of my experience. ..I wouldn't recommend them to a dying dog.

patient

Good DR.! How ever she just closed her office. Did not let the patients know in time to find a new DR. That is not proper treatment of her patients.

Best Ever

Dr.Abbott is 1 of the best Dr's I have ever seen. She has been taking care of my family for 17 years not once. Have i seen her have a bad day in all these years and when your sick and call early most often she can see you the same day.

Dr. Valerie Y Abbott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.