appointment

Needs a pap smear check up

First and Last Time Visit.

It was my first visit to Dr. Adams-Cruel office. After signing in I was advised that they didn't take credit cards. Had someone told me this prior to my initial appointment I would have brought cash. I had to leave after being there for 10min. to find a ATM which was a huge inconvenience. The office staff did not apologize for inconveniencing me. I waited another 30mins before seeing the Dr. From listening to the staff she was apparently late. The office staff were loud and very unprofessional. I could hear them talking to patience re: their medical test results. My visit w/ Dr. Adams-Cruel went well. She was very nice as she went through my medical history and Pap Smear. However, when she advised once I was dressed to meet her in her office I saw her desk. It was in a disarray. There were files every where and mail stacked high. The messiness made me uncomfortable. Because of the staff lack of professionalism I will not return to this physician. I am still awaiting for results from a test. It's been a couple of months. They told me once they recieved the results they would call me for a follow-up appointment. to discuss them. Thank goodness I had sense enough to pick up my results from the facility in which the tests were done. I am still waiting on them to call I'm glad I didn't hold my breath.

Dr. Valerie Adams-Cruel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.

Dr. Valerie Adams-Cruel Is this you?