Dr. Valerie J Altmann Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Valerie J Altmann?

Great and Professional Dr.

I have been a patient of Dr. Altmann's for over 20+ years and I have been satisfied with her service since I first became her patient at Queens General Hospital-OB-GYN CLINIC. i don't plan on switching my dr unless absolutely necessary.

The wait time in this office varies, morning appointments sometimes are best. Dr. Altmann is caring and just an overall excelllent doctor. She takes her time and answers all questions that are of concern and has a very good bedside manner.

She is the best ... She listen and very kind .. always call me and was there for my son when to delivery when she wasnt schedule to be there... Love her

Very down to earth & easy to talk to!

Will never recommend her to anyone

She knew from the very beginning that I wanted to try a VBAC from the very beginning. By the time I reached 7 months, she said that she usually goes on her family vacation around my due date and no one else in her practice feels comfortable trying the VBAC. My due date never changed and she could have she is unavailable during my due date from the beginning instead of meeting me every month. I could have used that time to build a relationship with another doctor. Very disappointed!

Dr. Altmann was a very professional and thorough physician during intake, and it was relieving to receive such care. Follow up visits made my husband and I feel somewhat rushed and not thorough with giving directions in following protocols, scripts, phone #s etc. For first time parents, we didn't want to feel like we were inconveniencing the physician with any of our concerns, few that they were. We are happy that she is a good physician in a great group, with wonderful office staff, and have the option to acquaint ourselves with the other physicians. Regardless, when it's that time, it will not matter who you caring physician was, because any of the qualified doctors in this group (Ann and Jules Gotlieb Women's Health Center) will deliver your baby.

I was very comfortable with Dr. Altmann and very happy with the thoroughness of the examination. I have already recommended Dr. Altmann to my daughter.

Dr. Altmann is the best! I started going to her when I lived in Manhasset, but have since moved 40 minutes away and still made the trek to have her delivery both my babies. She is caring and patient. While it may take a little white to get a "well visit" (pap etc), if you have having problems, you will get in sooner. She is terrific at returning phone calls. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

disorganized office