Dr. Valerie Bauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Bauer?

Exquisite & Caring Surgeon

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Dr. Bauer is very professional and truthful with her patients. Shes very gentle and loving towards her patients. She did my mother's surgery and was a success. Shes very down to earth person and answers all questions to the "T". I HIGHLY recommend her to any patient who has a problem with her field of expertise. I just can not say enough about her.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Compassionate doctor. Spends as much time as you require explaining and answering questions.

One of the best physicians I've encountered

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Dr. Bauer is seriously awesome. She was uncrushed, took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me, and she did it with humor, tactfully distracting me from the major anxiety I was feeling. The procedure went smoothly, now my body needs to do the rest. I can't say enough about this physician. She's extremely professional, yet down to Earth, and she knows her stuff. She didn't miss a beat. I highly recommend her, and will gladly promote her practice. She obviously has a great instinct for hiring good people, because her assistant and receptionist/admin ladies are above and beyond what one becomes accustomed to when going to any doctor. They all really go out of their way.

most caring

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Bauer is the most caring doctor I have dealt with in years and I have dealt with many. She took the time to answer all questions that were asked.

Dr. Bauer Saved My Mom's Life MULTIPLE Times!

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Bauer saved my Mom's life MULTIPLE times! The care she gave my mom was the best I have ever experienced. I am a RN, and I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Bauer and her team. She is caring, compassionate, smart, skilled, knowledgable, and she treats each of her patients as if they are members of her family. I recommend her above all others! She also paid special attention to the price of medications and treatments to help my Mom with the cost of her care. She is FABULOUS!!!

Judgemental Doctor