Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie A Beck has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Valerie A Beck has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Valerie A Beck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I love Dr. Beck. She has done more for my children in just months that I haven't gotten any help with previous doctors for YEARS. She spends a lot of time talking to patients and once she found out I had called the on call doctor, she called me right away on a weekend and gave help and assistance. I love her she is great! Found her out of desperation and it must have been God directing us to her. My kids have gotten things they have been needing ( my little girl ended up having major surgery in June...this should have happened years ago...but Dr Beck kept on it and followed up...my boy is in physical therapy now when other doctors said he was fine...he still has a ways to go but....THANK YOU Dr. Beck!)
We were new to Colorado Springs a couple years ago, and unfortunately, we started with a different pediatrician in town who was sub-par with his effort and care. Thank GOODNESS we found Dr. Beck. She is tremendous with our kids, very respectful of our questions and concerns and overall just a sweet, caring human being. Most importantly, she's a talented physician who puts forth a true, honest effort with her examinations EVERY time we visit with any of our 3 kids. We've NEVER received the "drive-by" treatment. We hope and pray Dr. Beck remains here as long as we do!
Dr. Valerie A Beck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMatthews Vu Medical Group Pc, 4190 E Woodmen Rd Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valerie A Beck in this video.
Dr. Valerie A Beck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.