Dr. Valerie Beck Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Beck?

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I love Dr. Beck. She has done more for my children in just months that I haven't gotten any help with previous doctors for YEARS. She spends a lot of time talking to patients and once she found out I had called the on call doctor, she called me right away on a weekend and gave help and assistance. I love her she is great! Found her out of desperation and it must have been God directing us to her. My kids have gotten things they have been needing ( my little girl ended up having major surgery in June...this should have happened years ago...but Dr Beck kept on it and followed up...my boy is in physical therapy now when other doctors said he was fine...he still has a ways to go but....THANK YOU Dr. Beck!)

Father of 3 patients

Posted on January 18th, 2015

We were new to Colorado Springs a couple years ago, and unfortunately, we started with a different pediatrician in town who was sub-par with his effort and care. Thank GOODNESS we found Dr. Beck. She is tremendous with our kids, very respectful of our questions and concerns and overall just a sweet, caring human being. Most importantly, she's a talented physician who puts forth a true, honest effort with her examinations EVERY time we visit with any of our 3 kids. We've NEVER received the "drive-by" treatment. We hope and pray Dr. Beck remains here as long as we do!

Posted on October 4th, 2017