Dr. Valerie Boulware Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Boulware?

Don't waste your time

Posted on April 14th, 2016

People are rude, slow to return calls

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Boulware is not a good choice physician. She seems to have narcolepty. I took my child there and never in the long time that we were there did she find the medication that worked. She flipped and flipped the meds with no results. She didn't return phone calls and we were out of medication for a lengthy time and then she turned the situation around and made it my fault. I called for 3 weeks and then she turned down my child as a patient, saying she would not treat her/him any longer. I was ready to leave her at that point anyway. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone in fact I would try to persuade you to go elsewhere. There are other pediatric psychiatrists who do a much better job. I have found one that immediately found the proper medications for my child and is doing very well.

Great

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. Boulware has been great working with my daughter. We are very hesitant about using medication and she has been understanding of this, using the minimal dosages and following up carefully about side-effects. My daughter likes her very much (which is impressive since my daughter feels like most mental health doctors/counselors talk down to her--she's 8).

Good Doctor, Terrible staff

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Rude receptionist but the Dr. is nice. She took the time to get my meds right so that I could function properly. I never felt rushed when meeting with her. Unfortunitly she doesnt take my new insurance .

Awesome

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Best Doctor ever!!!! wish more had her bedside manner and as caring as she is!!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

She gets results

Very personable

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Boulware for 5+ years, at times I've had to wait; other times others have had to wait for me. Depending on the issue(s) she takes too much time with patients. Staff could be a little more personable but other than that I'd recommend to anyone.

Posted on June 1st, 2017