Dr. Valerie I Bustos Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Valerie I Bustos?

Not up on latest treatments

This doctor seemed to be extremely cautious and not very informed about the latest treatments. I got responses like,"Well, that wasn't in my training" or "I would have to research that for you." Office staff extremely unprofessional, which is usually driven by the doctors in the practice.

It is just a matter of time...

Before this office is full of patients. Right now, it is easy to get appts., but this doctor and her staff are the absolute BEST I have EVER dealt with. The doctor actually listens and has a very calm bedside manner. There just aren't primary care offices like this one out there anymore. I hesitated to write this review, because once word gets out there, she is going to become one busy doctor! But, she and the office staff are worth it, I have never been treated with more respect from any other doctor. She is a gem!