Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Drake-Albert is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Drake-Albert has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Drake Albert is such an amazing doctor. She makes u feel so comfortable it's like talking to a girlfriend. Her expertise is beyond any other gyn I have gone to. I truly feels like she cares deeply about her patients! Her nurse Phyllis is so kind and caring also. I have recommended Dr Drake Albert to all my friends and my daughter too. They all love her!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Drake-Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTallgrass Family Medicine Llc, 8100 E 22nd St N Ste 2200, Wichita, KS
Dr. Valerie E Drake-Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.