Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie Evje
Dr. Valerie Evje, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkins, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Inver Grove Heights, MN (and 2 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Evje is affiliated with Unity Hospital, Childrens St. Paul and Children's Hospitals & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Evje has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Valerie Evje is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Evje is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens St. Paul
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
St. Paul, Minnesota
HealthEast Bethesda Hospital
United Hospital An Allina Facility
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
Childrens Hospital St Paul
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valerie Evje in this video.
Dr. Valerie Evje is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkins, MN.