Dr. Valerie J Hansbrough Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Valerie J Hansbrough?

Dr Valerie Hansbrough is good at what she does. She is very considerate and such a passionate woman. Each time with her is refreshing and relaxing. Her 2 nurses working with her are however very rude and gross. Dr hansborough assures maximum satisfactory, she is also very respectful. I like her.

VERY VERY SATISFIED!

When I came to her,I was in bad shape!Bleedind continuosly..She told me that first day we met,she would take care of me.....She has been doing that,my surgery is in a couple of weeks.Yes I would recommend her HIGHLY!

Great Doctor, Great Surgeon

Dr. Hansbrough performed my hysterectomy. She was informative and considerate during the entire process from pre-op to post-op. She knows her work and did a great job, barely leaving a scar of any note. She was very personable and easy to talk to. I was glad to have her as my surgeon.