Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie P Israel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Valerie P Israel has the following 17 expertise
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Weight Loss
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Infectious Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Valerie P Israel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Israel was only interested in talking about herself and discussed notng of my labs. Just said your fine and went on to talking about herself. I went and git a copy of my labs to see several red flags. Will seek second opinion. Very dissapointed and would NEVER recommend this doctor at KRMC in Kingman, AZ.
29 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Valerie P Israel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Valerie P Israel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.