Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie L Johnson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
Showing 5 of 6
41 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Valerie L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNyp Weill Cornell Medical Center, 525 E 68th St, New York, NY
Dr. Valerie L Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.