Dr. Valerie K Krozel Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Valerie K Krozel?

I wish I could give Dr. Krozel 6 stars. What a wonderful doctor. No one listens and cares more than Dr. Krozel. She respects a patient's input and opinions about their bodies, and treatment plan. She is open minded and will give great consideration to new or integrated approaches to medicine. She is research oriented and sharp. I trust her with my life. In fact, I'd trust her with my son's life and that says everything! Also, and this bears mentioning - the front desk staff are courteous and helpful and Dr. Krozel's nurse (s) are professional and easy to talk to. It doesn't get better than this.