Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport has 3 board certified specialties
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
37 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsValley Childrens Hospital, 9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA
Dr. Valerie J Rappaport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madera, CA.