Dr. Valerie J Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie J Riley?

Very happy with the diagnoses. Hope the treatment works. We'll know in 12 weeks.

dont bother just a waste of time go elsewhere.

Best of the best

Awesome doctor, amazing woman, compassionate human being. Saved my friends life. Knowledgable, kind, caring and professional. Super surgeon who put me at ease before and after my two surgeries. Love her!

This is the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL doctors office I have ever dealt with, can never get a hold of them , leave messages, no one calls back, finally had an appointment, got to office, it was closed, no phone call to advise of this. All her "credentials" on the wall don't mean anything to me, I can hang the same ones and call myself a doctor. Thank God that my need to see Valerie Riley was not an emergency. Pathetic Doctor.

Terrible Disappointment

She is no doubt in my opinion the worst doctor I have ever had. I was in horrible pain and her solution was painful shots when I needed a hysterectomy which I got from another doctor and now feeling fine She was rude and abrupt and no help at all.

Dr. Valerie J Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.