Dr. Valerie T Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie T Solomon?

Like many other doctors, you may have a long wait

During my years in Broward,I have seen several doctors.Sometimes this was due to changes in my insurance plan or coverage. I now realize that many doctors make rounds in hospitals before coming to an office.I've been given the option of a PA rather than wait for the doctor.I think sometimes we need to do the same thing we do with flights, call to see if it's on time or behind schedule. The staff knows.

If you enjoy waiting to be seen 1-1 1/2 hours AFTER your scheduled appointment, then this is the doctor for you!

I don't know much about Dr. Solomon because, I never met her! I got there about 10 minutes before my appoinment and even after waiting almost 1 1/2 hrs AFTER my appointment, I still wasn't called. The lady at the desk took my driver's license and insurance card and still didn't give it back until I had my fill of waiting. Along with reading the signs she had posted in her office, she doesn't carry medical malpractice insurance and it seems like it doesn't matter what insurance plan you have, you have to come out of pocket for everything including labs and exams. While I sat and observed as I waited, I saw the two receptionists talking on their cell phones and constantly walking back and forth while they still had my license and insurance which made me a little uncomfortable. My experience was horrible and I can't wait until my insurance's open enrollment allows me to change my PCP, next time I'll do more research on who I entrust my health with!