Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie S Tausch has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 24
DO NOT GO TO DR. TAUSCH. She is the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever met! She is rude to her patients, brings personal problems from home to the office, not organized, and treats her employees VERY VERY poorly. She does not wear gloves giving shots or handling vials and has employees who are not certified or licensed working with patients. She dresses very unprofessional and also leaves charts laying around everywhere which is a MAJOR hippaa violation. I do not know how she has not lost her license yet I would advise everyone not to go there!
DO NOT VISIT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Visiting Dr. Tausch's practice was the most horrendous experience I have ever encountered in healthcare. I had my appointment at 9 AM...she did not arrive to her own office until almost 9:40. She had also scheduled an interview that morning so I had to wait even longer. While she conducted the interview she sent in a nurse for my insurance card and to ask me if I needed to pay a deductible (even though I had already paid for my visit) and said she could not see me until she knew if I had a deductible. So more waiting took place. Then the nurse came into the room again saying the "doctor" wanted to know if I would be getting some test done, one I had never heard about, and when I asked what the test was for the nurse said "hmm...I'm actually not sure" so she walked out and asked the doctor. When she came back in all she said was "the Dr. wants to know if you'll be having that test done today. It's $70 and you will have to pay immediately." I asked her to tell the doctor to come in and explain what the test was for and would not be making up my mind about it until it was explained to me. The nurse walked out...yet again. She came back one last time and said that "The doctor cannot see you until she knows if you'll be having the test done. She says you can reschedule whenever you make up your mind and we will send you a check refunding you for today." So, an hour later I walked out without being seen and having experienced the worst treatment ever. How is this person even a doctor? I will be reporting to the appropriate agency.
25 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Valerie S Tausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Center, 1224 Pennsylvania St NE Ste B, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valerie S Tausch in this video.
Dr. Valerie S Tausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.