Dr. Valerie Tausch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Tausch?

Thorough

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Dr Tausch is a PHENOMENAL Alergist. She diagnosed my celiac disease which two other doctors were not able to diagnose. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Tausch....Marc

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I

HORRENDOUS EXPERIENCE

Posted on August 21st, 2016

DO NOT GO TO DR. TAUSCH. She is the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever met! She is rude to her patients, brings personal problems from home to the office, not organized, and treats her employees VERY VERY poorly. She does not wear gloves giving shots or handling vials and has employees who are not certified or licensed working with patients. She dresses very unprofessional and also leaves charts laying around everywhere which is a MAJOR hippaa violation. I do not know how she has not lost her license yet I would advise everyone not to go there!

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr. Tausch was one on of the best doctors I have ever visited. She is a great doctor and always has time to speak with her patients. I have been a patient of hers for four years and I have been very pleased .

Wost Experience in Healthcare Ever!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

DO NOT VISIT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Visiting Dr. Tausch's practice was the most horrendous experience I have ever encountered in healthcare. I had my appointment at 9 AM...she did not arrive to her own office until almost 9:40. She had also scheduled an interview that morning so I had to wait even longer. While she conducted the interview she sent in a nurse for my insurance card and to ask me if I needed to pay a deductible (even though I had already paid for my visit) and said she could not see me until she knew if I had a deductible. So more waiting took place. Then the nurse came into the room again saying the "doctor" wanted to know if I would be getting some test done, one I had never heard about, and when I asked what the test was for the nurse said "hmm...I'm actually not sure" so she walked out and asked the doctor. When she came back in all she said was "the Dr. wants to know if you'll be having that test done today. It's $70 and you will have to pay immediately." I asked her to tell the doctor to come in and explain what the test was for and would not be making up my mind about it until it was explained to me. The nurse walked out...yet again. She came back one last time and said that "The doctor cannot see you until she knows if you'll be having the test done. She says you can reschedule whenever you make up your mind and we will send you a check refunding you for today." So, an hour later I walked out without being seen and having experienced the worst treatment ever. How is this person even a doctor? I will be reporting to the appropriate agency.

Doctor's office scheduling a Joke at its best. Avoid!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I scheduled an appointment two weeks in advanced to have my son be checked for some allergies which are really bothering him. 2 hours before the appointment I was called to rescheduled for the following week, SAME DAY, SAME TIME. The following week just a few hours before his now rescheduled appointment I was called to rescheduled again. What made matters worse was the ineptitude of the stuff. The lady who had been dealing with me from day one (Victoria is her name) came up with the story, notkidding, that she was new and didn't know the doctor did not work in the afternoon of Fridays!! AFTER TWO WEEKS???!! Couldn't they had called me earlier in the week? UNBELIAVABLE!!!! Meanwhile, my son keeps scratching his allergies off due to the ineptitude of these people. Totally unacceptable. I am waiting for a call from the doctor....doubt she'd call. In any case, you just have to research a little bit to realize this doctor is not really "Harvard material" and worth visiting. All her ratings are mediocre. I mean below 3 out of 5 stars. I wish I had knew a month ago.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Tausch is an excellent physician who works to get the diagnosis right.

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

As a new patient, I was extremely impressed with Dr. Tausch's knowledge, sincerity, compassion and professionalism. She is very thorough and spends time with her patients. She expresses genuine concern for her patients' quality of life and well-being.

Posted on October 25th, 2017