Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie J Vullo
Dr. Valerie J Vullo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Amherst, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Vullo is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport campus and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Vullo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie J Vullo has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I am so happy that my doctor referred me to Dr. Vullo! After seeing a number of other doctors and getting no-where with my problem, I finally found someone who would listen to me and order the proper tests to find an answer. With the treatment that she prescribed, I am feeling much better!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vullo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1990
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Valerie J Vullo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthtowns Orthopedics PC, 8750 Transit Rd Ste 105, East Amherst, NY
Dr. Valerie J Vullo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Amherst, NY.