Dr. Valerie Wang Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Wang?

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Dr. Wang delivered two of my chiildren and did a great job. Always personable and takes her time with you. Never feel rushed.

There are other options in Hawaii

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I will write this so that others do not have to experience it. It is never my intent to bash anyone OR to affect their income. She is a very technically skilled Surgeon and her clinical knowledge is terrific. What matters/mattered to me is a doctors bedside manner and follow up. I will leave this review at that and say no more.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Wang. I scheduled and appt. that ended up being about a month outwhich was fine. But then a week or so later, her staff called me and asked if I wanted to change the appt. to a sooner timeI agreed, but when I arrived they had no knowledge. Funny thing is when the receptionist called to change my appt. in the first place she told me there was a cancellation. Guess what she said when I came in at that time well lucky you we have a cancellationwell duhthats why you told me to come in, when you called, because you had a CANCELLATION. They were very rude and acted as they were doing ME a favor. The Doctor tried to make me feel like I was in the wrong and didn't even examine me, she read the previous documents and said exactly everything I already knew. Besides talking for about 30 mins on a problem that she already knew I did not have. What a waste of time and energy Not to mention gas, since I live 1 hr away. *Hey DOC your right and left armneed repair! (doc let me know, rudely, that her staff were her right and left arm and they were family) HA

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Found out the hard way after surgery that Dr. Wang becomes very irritated if you develop a problem that isn't in a textbook. I had to find my own help for a problem that turned very serious because she did not listen to me and take action soon enough.

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Great doctor, knowledgeable, friendly, and excellent bedside manner. Did an excellent job delivering our baby and great post delivery care.

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Great experience, made me feel comfortable. Easy to talk to. Communicates well.

Posted on June 5th, 2009

Great environment in the office, makes you feel comfortable right away. She was recommended by another patient and by my primary doc.

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

Lacks Professionalism; Does not show respect to hospital and office staff as well as patients

Posted on September 9th, 2014